Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Younger Brother turns 33 this week!

So my younger brother is turning 33 this Sunday. Just saying that makes me feel really old. Oh well. I decided to make his card using the sketch from the Paper Player's Challenge this week.


I always have trouble coming up with a male type card. All of my stamps and dies seem to fit females instead of the male. So I decided to use mainly paper to create the card. I used some of the paper I received from Simon Says Stamps March card kit. I was having a hard time coming up with ways to use this kit. I think all in all the card came out ok. I just hope my brother decides it is manly enough.


2 comments:

  1. LOL, I think masculine cards are always a challenge for us, but this has just the right amount of earthy tones to make it perfect for a guy! I am sure he'll love it! Thanks for sharing this and playing with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you nailed making a masculine card! It's just the right amount of rustic. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete