Monday, June 22, 2015

Created 2 cards using new stamps from my collection

In addition to the previous card, I created 2 other cards. This first card was also colored with the new Stabilo pens and on watercolor paper. I was having trouble coming up with a card composition so I used the sketch from your next stamp.

I used the cc designs A Random Fan Autry's Book Club rubber stamp. This is my first time to color this image and I used to much brown. 


The last card is a new type of stamp for me. It is a digi stamp from Little Blue Button Stamps. The stamp is called Miss Lilly Chef. I used copics for this one but got a little frustrated with the paper. I used a new paper for me from Stamping Bella. I absolutely love those stamps but prefer the CC designs copic quality 110 pound card stock for coloring. 


Erin is my niece's name and I made this card for her. I was going to have it say "Happy Independence Day" but I didn't have that sentiment. 






No comments:

Post a Comment