Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Paper Players and Bellarific Friday Cards

Wow, my two days off went by super fast. I still have a long to do list left and my last day off is almost over. I hate how that always seems to happen. Oh well. I did manage to complete two cards over the last two days. Funny how the things you like doing manage to get done when other things don't.

My first card was for this week's Bellarific Friday Challenge. The challenge was to use any Christine Grove stamping bella image. I chose Senorita Beverly. I think this stamp is cute and funny. I unfortunately only have two Christine Grove stamps even though I LOVE stamping bella stamps.


I also used my mother's Stabilo pens. I am trying to work on my skill with these pens and water coloring in general. Not very skilled when it comes to water color. The sentiment that comes with this stamp is awesome. " anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain". 

My second card is for the Paper Player's Challenge which is the great outdoors. A theme challenge. I just received my latest Simon Says Stamp order and decided to use the Mama Elephant - Chance of Rain stamp set. What is more outdoors than rain? 




4 comments:

  1. Awww these are adorable and you've colored them beautifully! Perfect image for our challenge...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! and so true with the weather in my part of the world these past few weeks! :) Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable. What a perfect sentiment, too. So glad you managed to get some crafting time in on your day's off and thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little image, so beautifully coloured and perfectly paired with the cloud patterned paper. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete