Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018 Easter Card One

Does anyone else have trouble with motivation? I certainly do. Recently, I was looking around my craft room and discovered that I had multiple stamp sets and supplies that have never been used. I absolutely love buying new supplies and stamps, but seem to lack the motivation to use them all. Well today that is going to change. I am going to start making myself blog each week to hold myself accountable for creating new cards/crafts using all my supplies.

Starting this week, I am going to create Easter cards for my friends and family. This week I played along with MFT's sketch challenge sketch 375.


I started by using Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Bunny has a Daffodil coloring her in with my copic markers. Then using MFT's A2 stitched rectangle stax both 1 and 2, I created my background.

I glued everything together and popped up the image with foam tape.Then stamped the sentiment on a circle punch and placed it in the bottom right hand corner to somewhat go along with the sketch. Finished the card off by stamping the image again on the inside using Angel Pink ink.

That completed the card. Hopefully, I will stay motivated and finish all my Easter cards this year. I hope all of you have a wonderfully amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment