Sunday, September 17, 2023

Butterfly Happy Birthday Card

Good day everyone! How is everyone today? The weather is driving my allergies crazy this week. How about everyone else? 

Today I created a card using the products I picked up from scapbook.com. Scrapbook.com had a stamp set, paper pad and die set bundle onset and I also received a butterfly die set as part of my free gift. I decided I needed to create a card using these supplies.


I started by cutting a piece of silver glitter cardstock to 5 3/8 by 4 1/8. I also chose one of the pink papers from the paper pad and cut it into the same size. I then used a die from MFT designed to create a decorative edge. This die set may be retired, but many stamp companies have these dies. Once I die cut the glitter paper, I then placed the background die for the butterflies on the glitter paper. Using the background die, I cut the small butterfly out of the glitter paper 3 different times. I then cut out 3 small butterflies from some scrap white card stock. I glued everything down with my barely art glue and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set, Happy Birthday. I cut the sentiment out using a sentiment banner die then placed on the card using barely art glue. Lastly, I glued several Studio Katia silver pearls onto the pink background paper to add some interest. That complete the card.

Below is a link to the process video on youtube.

https://youtu.be/Xd7OzUB4b9s

Supplies Used:

Scrapbook.com Pink Paper Pad
Scrapbook.com Just a Note stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Silver Glitter Card Stock
Simon Says Stamp Silver Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment