Thursday, July 7, 2016

July 8, 2016 Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday Challenge

This weeks Bellarific Friday Challenge is a MojoBella sketch.



Here is the card I made for the challenge.


I used Stamping Bella's Edna the Diva rubber stamp and colored her in with copic markers. I then applied gold wink of stella to her crown and clear wink of stella to her wings. Next, I cut out a piece of purple card stock with the Mft Inside and Out rectangular stax die-namics. I cut out a piece of pattern paper using the largest die from the Blueprints 2 Die-namics. I then adhered a piece of gold ribbon and red strip of card stock to the patterned paper. Then adhered everything together and applied to a A2 sized card front. I then stamped Edna the Diva on the inside of the card using Mft's Grapesicle Hybrid Ink. 



No comments:

Post a Comment