Tuesday, July 12, 2016

This Week's MFT Color Challenge

This week I thought it would be fun to play along with MFT's color challenge.


I just received my new MFT goodies and could not wait to try out the new MFT pop-up element wide die-namics. I also had the wonderful Happy Mail stamp set and Incoming Mail stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I water colored the background using four different distress inks then embossed the Happy Mail sentiment with silver embossing powder. The card front panel was cut out using the Blueprints 1 and Blueprints 2 die-namics from My Favorite Things. I then added some of the envelopes from the incoming mail set to tie it in with the inside of the card. 


The background was created again using some distress inks. I used the pop-up element dies to pop-out the pandas. The pandas and mail box are from the Mama Elephant incoming mail set. The pandas were colored with my new Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. I love these pens. So much fun. Everything is supper sparkly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment