Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Cards using Doodlebug Design's Great Outdoors

Today I thought I would play around with some of my supplies and create 3 different cards. On these cards, I tried to make backgrounds using different methods. For my first card, I created a mountain scene backgrounds using the Winter Wonderland stencil set from Honeybee Stamps. The seconds card's background was created using dies from Lawn Fawn. The last card's scene was created using stamps from the doodlebug great outdoors stamp set. 


The video above can also be watched here.


Created this background using the Honeybee stamps Winter Wonderland stencil set. I did apply tumbled glass distress oxide ink to back of circle. Then using mermaid lagoon distress oxide ink for the mountain range. Lastly, I used mowed lawn distress oxide ink for the greener at the bottom. 


For this background, I used Lawn Fawn's mountain die and grass die to create the die cuts.


On my third background, I used images from the great outdoor stamp set. I stamped and colored 2 mountains and 2 trees. I then fussy cut both out with a small white border. I did use another Lawn Fawn die cut to create the grass on the bottom.

I then took these three scenes and made them into cards using the Doodlebug Design Great Outdoor 6 x 6 paper pad.






Supply List:














No comments:

Post a Comment