Thursday, September 29, 2022

Using up my scraps from the Doodlebug Design's paper pad the Great Outdoors.

 Hello everyone, today I am trying to use up those scraps from my previous doodlebug great outdoors cards. I measured out each piece of paper to determine the size then went in search of matching sketches. I found three sketches that worked for my purposes and here are those cards.


Please watch video below or on YouTube here.




Card #1 using card sketch from Mojo Monday Mojo#498.



Second card using sketch 300 from sweet sunday.



Final sketch is from MFT and is my favorite for using up those small scraps. Sketch MFTWSC472.




Thanks everyone. I hope you all have an awesome day! Supply list below.

DD Great Outdoors 
6x6 Paper Pad



DD Great Outdoors
Stamp Set


Trinity Stamps 
Hello Dies















No comments:

Post a Comment