Monday, September 19, 2022

Playing with Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils

 Hello everyone. I have finally edited and uploaded my second card video. Woohoo! This video editing stuff is more of a learning curve than I thought. Hopefully over the next few weeks, I will get better at it. 


View on youtube 

Anyway, today I created two cards using the new Tim Holtz distress watercolor pencils. So far, I really enjoy playing with them. It is kind of like having 2 color mediums in one. This background scene was created using the pencils. I was able to draw in the design then paint in the color. 


I created 2 backgrounds this way then converted them into cards. For the first card, I used the following sketch.


Doodlebug design's seaside summer paper pad was used for the patterned paper. Also, Pink and Main glossy dots in rainbow were used for embellishments. 




On the second card, I used the following sketch from Sweet Sunday.


Using the same paper pad and embellishments, this is my second card. 


Supply List:

Tim Holtz distress watercolor pencils
Trinity stamps hello dies









No comments:

Post a Comment